- The Infinity 87.5 is in the popular A87 form factor with Top-sided USB Type-C or Mini-USB and supports BOTH the F12 and F13 footprints, so it’s compatible with a number of TKL boards like Geonworks Frog/F1-8x; KFE-CE; Singa Jaguar, TGR Janes among many others.
- There are various options for connector (Type-C or Mini-USB); thickness (1.6mm or 1.2mm) and spacebar stabilizer orientation (north or south facing). Please check your board and switchplate and consider your preferences to make sure you go for the right option. If you have any questions regarding compatibility, get in touch by joining Mechlovin's Discord Server
- For USB Type-C, there are TWO different variants available: 1.2mm thick with South-facing spacebar and 1.6mm with North-facing spacebar. Please check your board and switchplate and consider your preference for thickness to make sure you go for the right option.
- The PCB supports RGB underglow and per-key RGB for Row 1 (for the artisan keycaps enthusiasts out there)
- Supported layouts
- Powered by Atmega32u4 MCU
- Programmable via QMK and VIA
- ESD protection
- PCB thickness: 1.6mm and 1.2mm (with stabiliser shims/spacers included).
- RGB underglow pre-soldered
- Row 1 RGB LEDs pre-soldered
- USB TYPE-C or USB Mini
- Cherry MX only
- PCB color: Matte Black (1.2mm version) and Cold White (1.6mm version). Immersion gold finish. Purple (USB Mini)
For more info: https://mechlovin.studio/collections/pcb/products/mechlovin-infinity-87-5-87-88-tkl-layout-pcb